Today’s Favorite Travel Product: American Tourister Foldable Backpack
Okay, this may not be the most fashion forward accessory I carry on a regular basis. But it’s an amazing travel accessory, especially when space is limited!
The foldable backpack by American Tourister collapses to a very compact size. It is made from a very lightweight material that also happens to be easy to clean. Additionally the material dries extremely fast when wet.
Although it is not my backpack of choice when packing, I find it extremely helpful to have along on trips. Here are a few ways we’ve used our Foldable Backpack…
- when we needed an extra carry on because we did a little too much shopping on our vacation
- when we flew to the beach and needed a makeshift beach bag
- when we stayed at a hotel past checkout and needed a place to put our last minute, non-packed clothes
- when we needed a bag to stash under our stroller at amusement parks (when you park your stroller, you don’t want to leave anything too valuable underneath. We’ve never had anyone bother that bag!)
- when our kids bring too many toys in the car and need an easy way to transport them into our hotel
- when our kids pick up a million brochures during our stops and need a convenient place to store them
- when we take an impromptu hike while traveling and need something to carry water, phones, keys, etc. in
- when, on said hike, our children find “treasures”
- when we are in a big city doing a lot of walking (safer than carrying a purse)
These are just a few of the ways we’ve used the Foldable Backpack- I’m sure there are a TON more options!
The backpack is huge and can comfortably fit a lot in it without feeling over stuffed.
The straps are adjustable and very sturdy.
Foldable Backpack can be found at retailers such as Walmart, or ordered directly from the American Tourister website.