*Sponsored post by May Designs. All the opinions and experiences in this post are authentically ours.*
It has taken ALL the restraint and self-control I possibly possess to keep this post to myself until December 1st. So now that the date has officially arrived- let’s start talking about 2018 calendars!
Last year I had a massive debacle with my brand new calendar. You might remember that before 2017 even started, I was on my second one. Read the full story, here. In a nutshell, the very first thing I wrote in my new agenda was on the wrong date. The perfectionist in me just couldn’t get past the idea that I’d messed up right off the bat! So I did what any logical girl would do, I threw it out and bought another. Fortunately, that didn’t end up setting the tone for our year and 2017 turned out pretty fantastic.
As the months ticked away, I started thinking about my 2018 calendar. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and begin planning our travel and other activities for the coming year. Right around the time all of the school calendars came out, I became obsessive about finding my next planner. And since none of the local stores carried them yet, I got a little savvy. I began an internet search to see if I could find one and May Designs absolutely captivated me!
I truly think the gorgeous design options and awesome layouts speak for themselves, but here are just a few reasons I love my new agenda:
- Completely Customizable: You can either choose to begin with a rough template, or a blank slate. Either way, you create your calendar. From the cover design, to the colors- everything can be specific to your own preferences.
- One-of-a-Kind: Every single planner will end up looking different. There are hundreds of cover choices Once you pick the main design, you can customize the personalization space too.
- Inside Options: Everyone has different needs for their agenda. One benefit to customizing your own is getting to select exactly how you want the layout of your inside to look. In the past, I’ve struggled to like both the design of the outside, and the functionality of the inside. Usually one thing had to give, but not with May Designs!
- Lightweight: This planner is SO practical in the size and weight. I carry mine with me everywhere, so every little pound adds up in my purse.
- One Stop Shopping: I found May Designs in a search for a new agenda. But while I was on their website I *might* have found about 10 other things I “needed” to order. There are SO many great gifts for others…or yourself…available at May Designs!
- Price: I know after all the amazing features I’ve described you’re probably thinking these things cost a fortune. But no! I was shocked at the extremely reasonable prices (and even shipping!)
Visit their website to start designing your 2018 custom agenda today!
May Designs would also like to give 1 lucky Mom With A Map reader a $30 design credit for you to create your own agenda or product of choice. Two ways to enter:
1. Use the comment section on THIS post to share one thing you are looking forward to in 2018.
2. Visit Mom With A Map on Facebook- share the post and then comment with your name.
I will draw a winner on Friday, December 8th 2017.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like: