There is nothing I love more than a great list. With only 25 days to cram in all the Christmas excitement possible, I’ve taken to making a bucket list to make sure we prioritize and cross off everything!
A lot of the items are done at home, some require local travel, and we even have 2 this year where we’ll actually leave town. I can’t wait to get started on this crazy list!
Our Christmas Season Bucket List
- Bake Christmas cookies
- View a live Nativity (Billy Graham Library)
- Take a Christmas trip (Chicago)
- Go caroling
- Drive/Walk through a professional light display
- Visit Santa Claus
- Christmas movie night
- Decorate gingerbread houses
- Go ice skating
- Drive around local neighborhoods looking at lights
- Random Act of Kindness
- Family “campout” in front of Christmas tree
- Annual whirlwind trip to Atlanta for (girls night) and movie/pizza in the hotel bed night
- Make Grandmary’s homemade pudding
- Candlelight church service
*Note that I didn’t include things like put up a tree, decorate, etc. That stuff has been done since before the Halloween candy was eaten!*
PLEASE comment and share the special things on your Christmas Season Bucket List! (Never too early to start thinking about next year’s list.)
You might also enjoy reading:
Be sure to pin this post:
*This post may contain affiliate links. By making a purchase after clicking through a link, Mom With A Map will receive compensation.